Low Voltage Disconnect PDU
Roam's MTC® 2970 LVD/PDU helps site engineers configure back-up power systems to keep critical equipment up for as long as possible.
Roam's Low Voltage Disconnect/Power Distribution Unit (LVD/PDU) keeps your site's critical communications equipment up and running during a power outage, shutting off lower priority site equipment (such as base radios) as voltage from the battery string drops.
• Customer configurable sixteen channel PDU
• Operates at +24VDC or -48VDC
• Supports up to four Thermal Electric Coolers
• Supports up to 7.5 Amp breakers at -48 VDC
• Supports up to 12.5 Amp breakers at +24 VDC
• Field swapable breakers, relays, & control card