RX Low Noise Amplifiers
Roam's MTC® 4100 RX Low Noise Amplifier is an unconditionally stable in-site panel designed to boost incoming RX signals.
The RX Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) provides a less expensive and more easily installed and maintained alternative to traditional tower top/tower mounted amplifiers. The LNA panel is designed with a removable front panel that allows easy access to alarm test, alarm output mode, and input power selector switches.
• 806-901 MHz
• Gain 8.8 dB minimum; 9 dB typical
• Other frequencies & gain levels available
• Low 0.9 dB maximum noise
• Each unit amplifies three RX channels
• Supports input power at -48 or +24 VDC
• Dual redundant -48 to +24 VDC converters
• MHK 1102 rear rack mount kit available